I am a full-stack web developer, sysadmin, system/software/network engineer and system architect based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I graduated from Swinburne University of Technology (Hawthorn Campus) with a Bachelor's Degree in Science (Computer Science and Software Engineering). I am currently working full-time at Jesselton College as an IT Manager, where I handle the College's day-to-day IT operation.
In addition to that, I also lend my expertise to organizations who require my expertise which includes:
- Building Linux servers for:
- Design and strategize web development and architecture
- Design and implement organization system's architecture
- Develop websites and web applications including:
- Company websites using Joomla! or Wordpress
- Custom web development using CakePHP 3.x, ReactJS
- API (REST) for communication between mobile devices and servers
- Administer and support server issues
- Design and implement medium scale WiFi networks such as hotels
- Configure and troubleshoot network appliances
- Provide open source software consultancy to support company wide operation
- Linux server's log analysis and intrusion investigation
- Malware removal on a Linux server
- Provide consultancy for their networking issues such as network bottlenecks, WiFi interference etc.
If you wanted to take a look at my development works, feel free to go to My Portfolio Page
When I am not doing anything Techie, I will have a hike somewhere, hanging out with some close friends, reading at the comfort of my bed, watch a movie in the cinema, go on a dive somewhere or just sit there and day dream. That pretty much sums up my life.
In any case you wanted to contact me for just about anything, you can send me a message: